How We’re Handling COVID-19
At TV Mounting New York, our top priority is the safety of the customers and professionals using our platform. The services that are available through TV Mounting New York are considered essential and as such, we are operational in all of our usual service areas. That said, we know things now look a bit different than they used to at bookings.
In order to continue to provide you with the exceptional TV Mounting New York service you’ve come to expect, we have implemented the TV Mounting New York Safety Standard which highlights all of the steps we are taking to make every booking as safe as possible for our community. Since the COVID-19 pandemic first began TV Mounting New York has:
- Provided compensation to any Pros placed under mandatory quarantine or diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Distributed Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), masks and gloves, to Pros during the first several months of the pandemic.
- Donated PPE to local hospitals for front line workers.
- Provided guidance to Pros regarding safety precautions, such as requiring they:
- Bring and use PPE at bookings.
- Stay home and rest if they feel sick.
- Waived cancellation fees for any Customers and Pros who
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- felt sick on the day of a scheduled booking.
- were in a mandatory quarantine or were self-quarantining.
- did not feel safe having a booking because of the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you would like to skip or reschedule a booking please use the form below to let us know and we’d be happy to assist you however we can.
We recommend that you also review the CDC’s guidelines, as well as those of the NHS, for reducing the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Washing hands frequently and vigorously for 20 seconds to prevent the spread of germs;
- Avoiding touching of the eyes, nose and mouth;
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe;
- Social distancing;
- Cover your nose and mouth with a mask or cloth face-covering when in a public place and unable to maintain social distance
On the day of your booking, we recommend you:
- Stay in a room separate from the one your pro is cleaning. This will enable the professional to clean thoroughly and without interruption, and allow you to maintain the 6-foot person- to- person distance currently recommended by the CDC
- Cancel or reschedule bookings if you feel sick or are concerned about the wellbeing of those living in your home or your pro.
We’ve also provided the above guidance to all active TV Mounting New York professionals.
As always, we’re here for you, your home, and the professionals who use our platform. Please use the form below to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns. Stay safe and thank you for being a valued member of the TV Mounting New York community.